My To-Do List
NaNoWriMo may have ended but the pressure is still there, more so than before since I have to coordinate a bunch of different things for different things!
1. The Founding Fields – I have, at last count, something like 6 book reviews overdue. Yes, that includes Nathan Long’s Bloodborn and Bloodorged novels which I read this week.
2. 24FPS – I have at least 2-3 movie reviews overdue here. Really lagging behind that one since My DCAU reviews thing is still incomplete!
3. The Bloghole – Have contacted 7 more authors, 2 of them courtesy Pyroriffic, for interviews for the blog. While I await for answer from 2 of them, I have to get questions ready for the other 5!!!! However, I am helped, hopefully, by the fact that I opened up a thread on the Bolthole here so that I can tap into the forum’s collective mind and get some questions from there.
4. The Bloghole, again – Guest posts, guest posts, we need more content! I have a couple coming up that are just waiting to be posted, but again, I want to tap into the community as well. So if you want to contribute, and you really should because I love blogging apparently, then check out the thread for this here.
5. Sons of Corax the FanFic – Been almost a month since I worked on this. Really itching to get back on track with this and pump out the requisite 3-4 chapters I have planned up. Lots and lots of exciting stuff.
6. Sons of Corax the Blog – Hell of a lot of good articles on twitter recently regarding writing, editing, Scrivener, publishing, being a writer, how to be a writer and so on and on. I keep bookmarking all of it and I just need a super-duper cathartic release for all of this.
7. Buy Scrivener – Considering that I won NaNoWriMo last month, I am now entitled to a 50% discount on the software. Which means that instead of paying $40, I pay only $20. What’s not to love?
8. Nevermet Press – They have an ongoing submissions window for the Stories in the Ether anthology. Without giving away TMI, just go here. Anyways, I am working on a short story for this which is a spin-off of the novel I wrote for NaNoWriMo. Will see how it goes!
9. Reading – I have to finish reading Atlas Infernal, Caledor, Dragonmage, Warcraft: Beyond the Dark Portal and something else that I am forgetting at the moment.
So yeah, all that. And the majority of that, like 9 of those things, needs to be done before the end of the month. Fun!
Oh wait! Forgot something! I have to enter RiaR too!! The theme for this month is “Savage“. I think I have an idea for this but we shall see!
Posted on December 8, 2011, in 24FPS, Bolthole, Book Reviews, General, NaNoWriMo, Review Central, Sons of Corax and tagged Black Library, Bloghole, Bolthole, Book Reviews, NaNoWriMo, Nevermet Press, Raven and Blood, RiaR, Sons of Corax, Submissions, The Founding Fields. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.