Comics Picks of the Week 28.08.2013
And the second installment of this brand-new feature is now up. The last one was fairly popular, and I certainly had fun picking out my top titles.
One of the nice things about this week was that pretty much all the comics were excellent comics, and that I managed to review some more comics than I did previously.
So once again, in no particular order, here are the comics I read this week, the reviews I put up for them, and my top picks. Full reading list, as always, is available here and all my comics reviews are available here.
- American Vampire Anthology #1 by Scott Snyder (Review)
- Marvel Now: Thanos Rising #5 by Jason Aaron (Review)
- Marvel Now: Thor, God of Thunder #12 by Jason Aaron (Review)
- Marvel Now: Young Avengers #9 by Kieron Gillen
- New 52: Aquaman #23 by Geoff Johns (Review)
- New 52: Larfleeze #3 by Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis
- New 52: Justice League #23 by Geoff Johns
- New 52: The Flash #23 by Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato
- Lazarus #3 by Greg Rucka (Review)
- Magdalena v3 Volume 1 by Ron Marz
- Sheltered #1 by Ed Brisson
- Star Wars: Legacy #3 by Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman
- The Strain: The Fall #1 by David Lapham
Marvel Now: Thor, God of Thunder #12 by Jason Aaron
New 52: Aquaman #23 by Geoff Johns
New 52: Justice League #23 by Geoff Johns
Lazarus #3 by Greg Rucka
Magdalena v3 Volume 1 by Ron Marz
Sheltered #1 by Ed Brisson
Posted on September 3, 2013, in 2013 Reading Challenge, Challenges, Comics Picks of the Week and tagged 2013 Reading Challenge, Aquaman, Avengers, Brian Buccellato, Challenges, Comics Picks of the Week, Corinna Bechko, Dark Horse Comics, David Lapham, DC Comics, Ed Brisson, Fantasy, Francis Manapul, Gabriel Hardman, Geoff Johns, Greg Rucka, Image Comics, J.M. DeMatteis, Jason Aaron, Justice League, Keith Giffen, Kieron Gillen, Larfleeze, Lazarus, Magdalena, Magdalena Volume 1, Marvel, Marvel Now, New 52, Ron Marz, Science Fiction, Scott Snyder, Sheltered, Star Wars, Superheroes, Thanos, The Flash, Thor, Top Cow, Urban Fantasy, Young Avengers. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.