Comics Picks of The Week 30.10.2013
Slow reading this week, mostly because of the fact that my weekend was taken up entirely with celebrations for Diwali, an annual Indian festival, and because the National Novel Writing Month began on the weekend too. So I was either having a blast with cousins, and getting tired out a lot, or doing lots of writing on a new project which you can read about here.
Right mix of comics once again, some of them disappointing, some of them unexpectedly good, and some in between as well. Got another graphic novel finished this week, which was good. I’ve had it on my reading list for ages now, so its nice to get that out of the way and reduce my immense reading pile by that much at least. Pretty tough to maintain a reading list as long as mine.
Next week, or this week rather, should be good since there are a lot of cool comics coming out. And I’m hoping to get another graphic novel out of the way. We’ll see.
Previous Comics Picks of the Week:
- Ash and The Army of The Darkness #1 by Steve Niles
- Bushido #5 by Rob Levin (Review)
- Marvel Now: Superior Spider-Man Team-Up Special #1 by Mike Costa (Review)
- Marvel Now: X-Men Battle of the Atom #2 by Brian Michael Bendis (Review)
- New 52: Aquaman Annual 2013 by John Ostrander (Review)
- New 52: Constantine Volume 1 by Jeff Lemire and Ray Fawkes
- New 52: Damian – Son of Batman #1 by Andy Kubert (Review)
- New 52: Forever Evil – ARGUS #1 by Sterling Gates
- New 52: Nightwing Annual 2013 by Kyle Higgins (Review)
- The Sandman: Overture #1 by Neil Gaiman (Review)
- TMNT: Villains Micro Series #7 – Bebop & Rocksteady by Brian Bates and Dustin Weaver (Review)
- Witchblade #170 by Ron Marz (Review)
Marvel Now: Superior Spider-Man Team-Up Special #1 by Mike Costa
New 52: Nightwing Annual 2013 by Kyle Higgins
TMNT: Villains Micro Series #7 – Bebop & Rocksteady by Brian Bates and Dustin Weaver
Witchblade #170 by Ron Marz
Posted on November 6, 2013, in Comics Picks of the Week, Comics Reviews, Review Central and tagged Andy Kubert, Aquaman, Aquaman Annual 2013, ARGUS, Ash, Ash and The Army of The Darkness, Ash and The Army of The Darkness #1, Atlantis, Barbara Gordon, Batgirl, Batman, Battle of the Atom, Bebop, Brian Bates, Brian Michael Bendis, Bushido #5, Busido, Comics, Comics Picks of the Week, Constantine, Constantine Volume 1, Damian Wayne, Damian: Son of Batman, Damian: Son of Batman #1, DC Comics, Death of Batman, Deathstroke New 52, Demons, Dick Grayson, Dustin Weaver, Dynamite Comics, Elseworlds New 52, Evil Dead, Fantasy, Forever Evil, Forever Evil: ARGUS, Forever Evil: ARGUS #1, Horror, IDW Publishing, Jeff Lemire, John Ostrander, Kyle Higgins, Mage, magic, Marvel Comics, Marvel Now, Mike Costa, Movie Tie-In, Mutants, Neil Gaiman, New 52, Nightwing, Nightwing Annual 2013, Otto Octavius, Overture #1, Ray Fawkes, Rob Levin, Rocksteady, Ron Marz, Samurai, Sara Pezzini, Science, SHIELD, Sorcery, Spider-Man, Sterling Gates, Steve Niles, Steve Trevor, Superheroes, Superior Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man Team-Up, Superior Spider-Man Team-Up Special #1, Supernatural, Supervillains, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Others, The Sandman, The Sandman: Overture, Time Travel, TMNT, Top Comics, Top Cow Comics, Urban Fantasy, Vampires, Vertigo Comics, Villains, Villains Micro Series #7 - Bebop & Rocksteady, Witchblade, Witchblade #170, X-Men, X-Men Battle of the Atom #2. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.