Comics Picks For 12.03.2014
Thankfully, this past week was one of recovery. There were a lot of comics to get through and while I only got through about sixty percent or so f the ones that I wanted to, which is pretty much on par with me, I’m quite happy since I also managed to review most of them. The next two weeks are all going to be about getting back on track, before I leave for another 2 week trip to India and then things are going to head downwards unfortunately.
But still, some good comics this week. Pretty much all of the ones I read, I enjoyed, minus one or two here and there. Which is nice. I’m still pretty behind on the whole All-New Marvel Now thing because Marvel is putting out too many new #1s and I just can’t keep up. So that’s a struggle too. Although, surprisingly enough, I read more Marvel this past week than I did DC, largely because I’m behind on a few DC series at this point, and need to significantly catch-up.
Previous Comics Picks of the Week:
- EVE: True Stories #2 by Daniel Way, Alejandro Aragon, Michael Atiyeh and Michael Heisler
- Kings Watch #2 by Jeff Parker, Marc Laming, Jordan Boyd and Simon Bowland
- Marvel Now: Avengers Undercover #1 by Dennis Hopeless, Kev Walker, Jean-Francois Beaulieu (Review)
- Marvel Now: Black Widow #4 by Nathan Edmondson, Phil Noto and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- Marvel Now: Captain Marvel v2 #1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick, David Lopez, Lee Loughridge and VC’s Joe Caramagna (Review)
- Marvel Now: Fantastic Four #2 by James Robinson, Leonard Kirk, Jesus Aburtov, Rachelle Rosenberg and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- Marvel Now: Revolutionary War: Motormouth #1 by Glenn Dakin, Ronan Cliquet, Ruth Redmond and VC’s Clayton Cowles (Review)
- New 52: Batgirl #29 by Gail Simone, Fernando Pasarin, Jonathan Glapion, Blond and Dezi Sienty (Review)
- New 52: Batman #29 by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Danny Miki, Fco Plascencia and Steve Wands (Review)
- New 52: Justice League 3000 #4 by Keith Giffen, J. M. DeMatteis, Howard Porter, Hi-Fi and Sal Cripriano (Review)
- The Royals: Masters of War #2 by Rob Williams, Simon Coleby, J. D. Mettler and Wes Abbot (Review)
- Unity #5 by Matt Kindt, Doug Braithwaite, Brian Reber and Dave Sharpe
- Witchblade #174 by Ron Marz, Laura Braga, Betsy Gonia and Troy Peteri
Posted on March 19, 2014, in Comics Picks of the Week and tagged Action, Agent Romanoff, Alejandro Aragon, Aliens, All-New Marvel NOW!, Angelus, Avengers, Avengers Undercover, Avengers Undercover #1, Batgirl, Batgirl #29, Batman, Batman #29, Ben Grimm, Betsy Gonia, Black Magic, Black Nova Corporation, Black Widow, Black Widow #4, Blond, Brian Reber, British Superheroes, CADMUS, Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel v2 #1, Carol Danvers, Comics, Comics Picks of the Week, Crime, Daniel Way, Danny Miki, Dark Horse Comics, Dave Sharpe, David Lopez, DC Comics, Demons, Dennis Hopeless, Dezi Sienty, Doctor Death, Doug Braithwaite, Dynamite Entertainment, Espionage, Eternal Warrior, EVE, EVE Online, Fantastic Foundation, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four #2, Fantasy, FCO Plascencia, Female Superheroes, Fernando Pasarin, FF, Flash, Flash Gordon, Gail Simone, Glenn Dakin, Goonswarm, Gotham, Green Lantern, Greg Capullo, Hi-Fi, Howard Porter, Intelligence, Iron Man, Iron Patriot, J. D. Mettler, J.M. DeMatteis, James Robinson, Jean-Francois Beaulieu, Jeff Parker, Jesus Aburtov, Johnny Storm, Jonathan Glapion, Jordan Boyd, Justice League, Justice League 3000, Justice League 3000 #4, Keith Giffen, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Kev Walker, Kings Watch, Kings Watch #2, Laura Braga, Lee Loughridge, Leonard Kirk, Livewire, magic, Mandrake, Marc Laming, Marvel, Marvel Comics, Marvel Now, Marvel UK, Matt Kindt, Michael Atiyeh, Michael Heisler, Monsters, Motormouth, Mutants, Mys-Tech, Natasha Romanoff, Nathan Edmondson, New 52, Ninjak, Phantom, Phil Noto, Rachelle Rosenberg, Reed Richards, Revolutionary War, Revolutionary War: Motormouth #1, Riddler, Rob Williams, Ron Marz, Ronan Cliquet, Ruth Redmond, Sal Cripriano, Sara Pezzini, Science Fiction, Scott Snyder, SHIELD, Simon Bowland, Simon Coleby, Space Opera, Spaceships, Steve Wands, Strix, Sue Storm, Superheroes, Superman, Superpowered Royalty, Supervillains, Talon, Teen Superheroes, The Royals: Masters of War, The Royals: Masters of War #2, The Thing, Tony Stark, Top Cow Comics, Troy Peteri, True Stories #2, Unity, Unity #5, Urban Fantasy, Valiant Comics, Vampires, VC's Clayton Cowles, VC's Joe Caramagna, Video Game Tie-in, Wes Abbot, Witchblade, Witchblade #174, Wonder Woman, World War II, X-Men, X-O Manowar, Zero Year. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.